Replacing Generic Cyberfaces With More Realistic Face

scottybilly

I am definitely not a modder, but I felt the urge to contribute to this board somehow. I dont know about anybody else, but Im sick to death of looking at the same generic cyberfaces for all the players, especially the more well-known players. Since I cant create a cyberface worth a damn, I decided to use Ty's Roster Editor and start changing player faces to a different face that bears a better resemblance to the particular player. Its time consuming to look through all the player faces, but I found it to be a hoot though too. I dont expect that many people to be interested in this idea, but maybe people as frustrated as I am can post what changes they make to a particular cyberface. Since I play as the Giants in my Franchise, I made these few changes: Change Eli Whiteside's face to Gil Meche. Change Brandon Belt's faced to Jaime Garcia. Change Brandon Crawford's face to Chris Perez. Change Conor Gillaspie's face to Jarrod Saltalamachia. And last, change Ryan Vogelsong's face to Eric Chavez. Like I said, it isnt perfect, but still much better than the same, pathetic generic faces that 2K puts in the game. My thanks to all the modders who make baseball games so much more enjoyable... :friends: sw

Good idea....what bothers me about the game, is it's the same generic face, with a bald head...WTF????? I can't stand to look at it.

I believe that is an error with franchise mode. There are many more generic faces than that but for some reason when one enters franchise mode nearly all of the generic faces resort to the default create a player face.

Archived