2 Outs Away From Perfection!

Griz891

Man this game got the old blood stirring. I was 2 outs away from a perfect game against the Mets with Madison Bumgardner pitching and Jason Bay hits a bloop single over Freddie Sanchez to break it up, but man o man what a game. Plus trying to hit that knuckleball of R.A. Dickey was quite the challenge...LOL

Untitled-2copy-4.jpg

I was tossing a perfect game 2-0 using Lincecum versus Colorado. I had two outs and an 0-2 count on the hitter in the ninth inning, then before the final pitch, Lincecum got a back injury out of nowhere and is out 6-8 weeks. I bring Wilson in to close, he proceeds to give up a single to center, then a two run bomb to Iannetta to center. Boy was I pissed! and yes, I was childish enough to reboot my game before the game was over with... :facepalm: Oh yeah, and in this game, Cody Ross hit a double to plate in a run, then scored on a single by Tejada. Cody slides into home head first and scores. Everything seemed fine when Cody celebrated his scoring run by giving a big fist pump. All of a sudden, the game switches to a cutscene of Cody falling to his knees in pain. He's out for 6-8 weeks with a dislocated shoulder! Dogammit I say....:shok:

I was tossing a perfect game 2-0 using Lincecum versus Colorado. I had two outs and an 0-2 count on the hitter in the ninth inning, then before the final pitch, Lincecum got a back injury out of nowhere and is out 6-8 weeks. I bring Wilson in to close, he proceeds to give up a single to center, then a two run bomb to Iannetta to center. Boy was I pissed! and yes, I was childish enough to reboot my game before the game was over with... :facepalm: Oh yeah, and in this game, Cody Ross hit a double to plate in a run, then scored on a single by Tejada. Cody slides into home head first and scores. Everything seemed fine when Cody celebrated his scoring run by giving a big fist pump. All of a sudden, the game switches to a cutscene of Cody falling to his knees in pain. He's out for 6-8 weeks with a dislocated shoulder! Dogammit I say....:shok:

Haha that happened to me in the old MVP05 game. I was using Zito (Zito!!) and 1 strike away from a perfect game and he goes out with an injury.

Archived