2k11 compte set updated ALC

mcoll

unis look so much better,i tried my same method for the numbers sequence as i did with the 05 but the numbers sequence is more dependant on the alpha channel,when i messed with that channel it made the file blank when importing back with the mod tool

never tried it. i just dumped n the number and green as they are that match up, change the helmet logo and sleeve changes i need into the base i uniform i need, for location reasons of the numbers on the front and go that rought. like Washington base is the white sox uniform, but imported the numbers and my mid into the file and renamed it to the Washington uniform i was working on. if you look at the org washing and the expos i did you see the front numbers are located differently that because the location of the number on the front is controlled by default of the base file. ty program will relocate them to the left sleeve or hide them on the front, this other way around the number location on the front. the other other thing I've been able to due is take out the red or blue or green or black from the numbers, using the png save and save dds trick to remove modify that. the letters, i haven't done much with but that rick should work. the letters are the one thing that be imported to other uniforms as they mess up every time ive tried

the

yeah tys program is great , im doing all my unis now to get the correct helmet and sleeves to the right colors as well as the numbers and names,ive done all the NL and in the middle of doing all my AL.Im renaming all the files so this way i wont have to run the mod enabler all the time because the files will all be in the main folder and tys program will automatically have the unis enabled when i enable them

Archived