Tim Lincecum New Rlsd!

twnlove

Tim Lincecum New Rlsd!!

5893439624_dac35d02f9_b.jpg

http://www.gamefront.com/files/20504893/TimLincecum+byTwnlove.rar/

http://www.gamefront.com/files/20504893/Tim Lincecum by Twnlove .rar/

http://www.rayfile.com/zh-cn/files/9384c6fd-a482-11e0-903d-0015c55db73d/

Wait. Looks like I jumped the gun. After downloading the file, I noticed that his face doesn't match with the pics you previewed. It looks like the face 2K gave him, but it has the long black hair that you gave him. Could you please double check to make sure that you released the correct file? Thanks :rolleyes:

Wait. Looks like I jumped the gun. After downloading the file, I noticed that his face doesn't match with the pics you previewed. It looks like the face 2K gave him, but it has the long black hair that you gave him. Could you please double check to make sure that you released the correct file? Thanks :rolleyes:

2k vs twnlove

5893631576_823a2bc648_b.jpg

5893641460_68d1f00b8d_b.jpg

:drinks:

Lol. Yes I can see the obvious differences of the two faces from your pics. What I'm saying is that when I looked at Lincecum in-game after I downloaded your file, I noticed that it was still almost identical to the 2K face except for the long black hair. I don't think its a problem with my computer, I checked all the other cyberfaces that I downloaded, and they looked fine. :sorry:

Lol. Yes I can see the obvious differences of the two faces from your pics. What I'm saying is that when I looked at Lincecum in-game after I downloaded your file, I noticed that it was still almost identical to the 2K face except for the long black hair. I don't think its a problem with my computer, I checked all the other cyberfaces that I downloaded, and they looked fine. :sorry:

Yea, it seems like that to me too. There's also a lot of clipping issues with his hair. I don't remember if the original had that problem.

Can you post pictures?

:search:

Unfortunately I cannot. Sorry. :facepalm: . But it is as I described. Cant think of a good reason why except maybe somehow the file is corrupted or it didnt copy over the original face file completely. But if you believe your file is ok, I can live with it. Especially if I'm the only one having this problem... :unknw:

Not that I know of. I tried to download your file a few times and I still get the same result. His skin is blotchy, and not white and smooth as your pic shows. His eyes are much darker and not reflective, and not lifelike as your pic shows. His hair doesn't have any texture to it like it does in your pics. I already tried fiddling around with my color, and brightness, contrast on my monitor with no improvement. again. Its no big deal.:pardon:

The dead give away is his rat like eyes from 2k are still in mine. His eyes just don't look as large and as clear as your amazing work. Also by his nose there's a white line like texture is missing or there's a break in the skin.

I just tired to take pics and the face is fixed. I didn't do anything but my PC had a blue screen error and rebooted itself. I guess that fixed it. Hair clipping issue also doesn't seem as noticeable. Weird... great job on the face Twnlove!! Can't wait for your next one.

Archived