File Name: 2011 Progressive Field

File Submitter: keithj

File Submitted: 24 Jul 2011

File Updated: 30 Jul 2011

File Category: Stadiums

2011 Progressive Field

progressivefield-1.jpg

Installation:

Copy stadium_cli.iff to your C:\Program Files\2K Sports\MLB 2K11 folder (backup your original file first).

Many ads are reused in the wrong places. I have done my best to make sure the majority of the ads are in the correct positions.

Updated Ads:

Progressive

Hankook

Cleats

First Energy

Lumber Liquidators

Ridgid

Sugerdale

KeyBank

NewEra

Sportstime Ohio

Budweiser

Verizon

Medical Mutual

United

Discount Drug Mart

Pepsi

Giant Eagle

Sherwin Williams

Click here to download this file

Looks good. But the "Indians" above the scoreboard looks to be transparent. Also, the Giant Eagle ad has been replaced by Drug Mart and the bleachers are the "Time-Warner bleachers"

Pretty sure most of that can't be edited. Just the ads.

Wait, drug mart is real place? Lolz

Looks good. But the "Indians" above the scoreboard looks to be transparent. Also, the Giant Eagle ad has been replaced by Drug Mart and the bleachers are the "Time-Warner bleachers"

I stared this stadium a while ago and went off opening day pictures which is why the Giant Eagle ad is on the scoreboard.

I totally missed the Time-Warner bleachers. I'm pretty sure I can change that but I'll have to check tonight.

For the Indians sign, that may be a little more difficult. The way many of those signs are is that they take one pixel from one image and use it to fill in the entire sign. I'll have to see if I can figure out which one is filling it and see if I can change it without making any of the ads look terrible.

Archived