Injury/dl Bug And Player Promotion Cyberface Morph

Rubicon

Basically, in Franchise mode the injury bug is where an injured player who's been put on the DL would not have his DL injury time count down (unless the games are simmed and not played) - making it possible for that player to be stuck on the DL forever. The work around suggested around the web would be to call someone up from the minors and then have the injured player go down - so that his injury time would count down through the simmed minor league games.

The other bug that is involved in this whole thing is that whenever you promote someone from the minors to the big leagues, that player would lose any/all of his unique facial characteristics and be nothing more than a bald, white, beardless, generic player.

I know most MLB 2K11 users have long been well aware of this bug(s) and I have fully acquainted myself with this problem through the findings around the web. However, after experiencing the bald player problem yesterday and just now have Adam LaRoche go down with a 47 day injury, I am gravely concerned as what to do next - at the risk of LaRoche becoming a cancer patient in 47 days.

Since there hasn't been really much talk of this problem here, I'd like to hear what anyone has to say about this, if they've ran across this, and how to best deal with it. Thanks, because this has brought my Franchise to a complete standstill, as I am too scared to even make any sort of organizational move at all.

(I'm using BSU's roster btw, which isn't the source of the problem.)

I'm using BSU's #18 Roster, and I have this problem as well, and quite frankly its pissing me off. Everytime I call up players it does this. I used Ty's roster editor to see if the ID#s of these players changed at all, and they didnt. So I used the editor to change ID#s to something else, and that didnt work either. I'm freakin tired of having 3 or 4 hari krishnas on every team! :facepalm:

Archived