Saved Game Problem

tomk30816

When I save a game for later play and go back to it, my controller does not work for my team. If I go to the choose team option it, shows the controller in the middle and I can move it to the other team, but can not move it to my team. This happened to me before, so now I must start the game over from the beginning in order to play it. Has anyone else had this problem, if so were you able to correct it? Otherwise you can't save a game to finish it later. I checked all other oprtions and didn't see anywhere else to fix it. Thanks for any help in advance

OK. I had this issue once and it might be an easy issue to fix. For some reason the game loaded back up and had the keyboard already over in my teams place as the controller. The XBox controller was still in the middle and and I could move it to the other team, but not to mine. For some reason, it was not obvious to me that the reason I could not select my team was that it was already assigned the keyboard....perhaps the keyboard logo/art is not too big and easy to overlook. Once i saw it and I moved the keyboard back to the middle, I was able to move the controller over instead and complete my game.

I hope this is the issue you are having cause it will be simple to fix. If not, good luck. Let me know.

OK. I had this issue once and it might be an easy issue to fix. For some reason the game loaded back up and had the keyboard already over in my teams place as the controller. The XBox controller was still in the middle and and I could move it to the other team, but not to mine. For some reason, it was not obvious to me that the reason I could not select my team was that it was already assigned the keyboard....perhaps the keyboard logo/art is not too big and easy to overlook. Once i saw it and I moved the keyboard back to the middle, I was able to move the controller over instead and complete my game.

I hope this is the issue you are having cause it will be simple to fix. If not, good luck. Let me know.

That was the problem and all is good now. Thanks for the assist.

• 3 months later...

Archived