Empty Seats

Hollywood70

I have been playing a "test franchise", like I do every year, to get everything tuned and setup exactly the way I want it, while waiting for all you mod geniuses (you know who you are!) to do all the amazing things you do before starting my "real" franchise. Anyhow.. One of the things I have noticed is that albeit rare, there are times when ball parks are NOT packed, and the nosebleed sections are fairly empty. I have played a lot of games now, around 80-90, and I only have consciously noticed this three times -- once while playing against the Twins, once against the Indians, and once against the Pirates. In all three cases, these teams weren't very good, and also in all three cases, it was only one game of three where the stands had empty seats. So, I'm not sure there is any logic behind this, or if it's random. But it does add a touch of realism....

Of course, all of this is void if there are tons of empty seats for playoff games, with the exception of Atlanta (sorry Braves fans).. I will be paying closer attention to this as I continue to play and tune.