Stadium Banner Replacement Tutorial Please

Strawberry18

if u mean the ads, all u gotta do is take note on real clips during games of the placement of ads and what the ads are and then open the game and take note of where 2ks ads are and replace the fake ads with the real ads.But the bad thing is 2k has never been great at having correct placement of ads so most stadiums will not be 100% accurate in game,a modder just has to do the best that he can do

to find the ads open the stadium iff in the mod tool and scroll down to sequence #12 and then just use the down arrow to scroll thru all the subfiles to find the ads

if u mean the ads, all u gotta do is take note on real clips during games of the placement of ads and what the ads are and then open the game and take note of where 2ks ads are and replace the fake ads with the real ads.But the bad thing is 2k has never been great at having correct placement of ads so most stadiums will not be 100% accurate in game,a modder just has to do the best that he can do

to find the ads open the stadium iff in the mod tool and scroll down to sequence #12 and then just use the down arrow to scroll thru all the subfiles to find the ads

I tried that, when i load the stadium i get old ads bleeding through or just fuzzy lines.

how are u saving them as? DXT1, DXT5 with or with out mipmaps etc and which paint program are u using for the ads

DXT1 with mipmaps. I am using Gimp, Corel Paint, and Paint.net. Don, the dds installs fine, but when I go into the stadium the banners look like vertical lines from far but when zoom in they look fine. I does that whether I convert it to bitmap or leave it as vector.

Edited by Strawberry18