Game Crashes--Right When Screen Goes To The Select Window

tks

Don't have a clue why this has now happened.

Been playing in franchise mode for a couple of months and was going to play May 30th game Padres/Cubs. Game has performed perfectly until this crash problem. I did add some Padres unis and player heads, so I re-installed all the original Padres unis and (using Ty's Editor) removed the Padres heads to the best of my memory.

Game still crashes at the game mode select screen.

It doesn't appear to be a memory problem. After playing all these games, it certainly shouldn't be a video card problem.

Any thoughts other than going back and re-installing the original folders??....Sure hate to waste all those games and start from the beginning again......GRRR!

EDIT---I should have mentioned, I already played two games against the Padres....This was the third game in the series and the unis and player heads were added before I started the series. So I don't understand why the game crashes now.

checked the rosters of ur team and other team...could be an issue there or someone on the DL that id still showing on your roster....which happened to me. Check in roster editor the uniforms Padres and Cubs...especially the minor leagues. If one of the minor league uins are bad it will crash the game.

I lost a franchise and could not fix it either becuase I messed up the minors (AA) uniforms and it would make the game crash everytime I scrolled throught the manage roster screen in AA.

Odd

Hope this helps.

Mac