Custom Create-A-Team Logos?

olipoo

i was wondering if anyone else had the same opinion of mine. the Create-a-Team default logos are terrible, ugly, and lame. my question is, can i put my own custom logo in there? to me creating a team really comes down to logos, colors, and uniforms.

i'm planning on making my own all-time baseball team, or my own Cooperstown team, or National League and American League greats, because i don't like those default teams either.

anyway, i'm assuming those logo files are just somewhere in the game directory?? but i don't know what they are labeled as. i'm going to design my own logos, i just need to know where to put them.

so if anyone has any advice, or can point me in the right direction, it'd be greatly appreciated.

all the logo's are in f4 files and are easy to replace. the files are largelogo2d.iff mediumlogo2d.iff, smalllogo2d.iff, to open them you want the the cdf, or they will not open, the scarred in there, the three files are the same, but you need to import your art into each one according to there size. large are 512X512 medium 256x256 and small are 128x128. byond that i dont much about about the create a team. i bleave there two images per each team, in each file, as that is true with the real teams. good luck

ok, i'm pretty sure i've successfully edited the .iff files using that NBA2k12 Mod Tool, the one that's in all Chinese.

however when i add those files back into the directory, they don't show up, the same defaults show up...

i'm guessing i have to do something with the .cdf files too?? and if so, exactly what do i need to do?

soundes you edit them right. what i do is save out the orignal art you weant work on, then in paitn or photoshop cratre a clear transperant layer over the orignal art, then puse another layer to to your work on,, then when your ready, unclech the orignal art work layer and save it as a png file. import the the png file into the proer placement. and get gid ot the orignal art, and your work will show up. that if your useinig the program written in the other lanague, but remeber before you lose the file, you half to save it, it does save it autamoatically loke the other editors do, tyhen import the new the the small, large meduim iff and cdf back into the game folder, then they should appear in the place where the orignal art would appear was.

you dont need to open the .cdf, but you half to have them with the .iff to open the iff because there connected together. so import both back into the game folder, even be one going to show it hasn't been changed, but it has, its an internal thing between the files, best has i can explain it.

ok, i'm completely lost. i've tried everything i've read on these boards. the iff files have the new logos in them, i open them and they're there. however the game still shows the default logos...

i've only changed out 2 of the create-a-team logos in the .iff file, but i don't think that should effect it..should it?

anyone else have a solution to this? or are those logos burned into the game?

..another issue that has completely discouraged me is the style of the uniform is fixed. if i could really customize the piping on both the shirt and pants, plus put custom logo font across the chest instead of that patch, i'd be really happy. doesn't look like this is going to work...