Can't Pitch With Parker?

fatcowxlive

Hey guys!

I have my Oakland A's franchise, and I reached the trade deadline and just called up Jarrod Parker from AAA. In his first start though I found out that everytime I throw any of his 4 pitches, I'd get a warning colour. First it turns yellow, then red for every time I throw it. Now I know this is a new feature where it warns you that batters are picking up on the pitch, but this is broken I think. If I throw 8 straight pitches to start the game with him, two of each kind, all of them become red, and easily hittable by the opponents. I first thought it was a tendency issue... but no matter what I change, It stays the same. If anyone has a solution please let me know :). Thanks :D

P.S. I am running a legit PC version, and the only way I found is if I use the MLB 2k12 editor and swap player IDs.... but if I do that I lose all his 2011 MLB stats, and his 2012 AAA stats.... just wondering if there is an easier way :)

yu darvish and drew smyly also have that problem... its the 2k`s screw up... you can recreate parker in ty`s editor out of some retired players or just use one of the empty player slots to recreate him... lower the ratings of "orginal" parker and put him in free agents pool... thats what i did with darvish... BSU-FAN said he will look into it... http://www.mvpmods.com/index.php?showtopic=54155

yu darvish and drew smyly also have that problem... its the 2k`s screw up... you can recreate parker in ty`s editor out of some retired players or just use one of the empty player slots to recreate him... lower the ratings of "orginal" parker and put him in free agents pool... thats what i did with darvish... BSU-FAN said he will look into it...http://www.mvpmods.c...showtopic=54155

Yeah that's what I did first when I found there was no known solution...... but that seriously sucks.