Bat Selector and MLB Ball skin

spitoon

Hi All,

Uploaded my "Bat Selector" utility, so far it's the same as last year.

Also uploaded an MLB baseball skin to replace the boring plain one EA uses.

I plan to add some new bats later on, after I get to play a bit, but I just thought I'd get these out there in case you wanted them :)

without getting ahead of myself, i think i'd like to tackle that one this year. started tweaking w/ it after i did the larue mask for jpup, and then started school, so i kinda lost my free time and interest. but i want to get back on it.

i guess i kinda like those minute details the best- bats, fielding and batting gloves, cleats. they really add to the game for me.

without getting ahead of myself, i think i'd like to tackle that one this year. started tweaking w/ it after i did the larue mask for jpup, and then started school, so i kinda lost my free time and interest. but i want to get back on it.

i guess i kinda like those minute details the best- bats, fielding and batting gloves, cleats. they really add to the game for me.

Cool, do up some gloves it'll be great...

Cool, do up some gloves it'll be great...

remember last year that guy who put out that glove update but never finished it? remember he had something misplaced like a / or a so a lot of people had a hard time installing it? that was the file i was tweaking. what changes did you have to make to get the bats to install this year?

remember last year that guy who put out that glove update but never finished it? remember he had something misplaced like a / or a so a lot of people had a hard time installing it? that was the file i was tweaking. what changes did you have to make to get the bats to install this year?

You are right, he had the wrong in there...I don't recall which one though...take a look at my batch file and that should clear it up for you.

• 2 months later...

Replace them with the files you backed up before installing Spitoon's Files...

OH! You didn't back them up, poop! They are on the CD so copy them and paste them over.

I guess I deserved that. :oops:

Spitoon, I was wondering if it were possible for you to add a another NATURAL BAT. The really "white looking one" Sheffield and others use. Looks really cool. Seen Delgado with it, and even Beltre last game vs. the Angels ued it, there are many more that use this bat. That would be really nice and greatly appreciated bro 8)

Question: I installed the Bat selector, and made the 8 choices, didn't like a couple, re ran the installer, chose diff. ones, but they DONT show up, I have the exact same ones I first chose...HELP, please,. tried a bunch of things.

well, never mind, guess I mixed in another gfxpak file, and it didn't work anymore, got it now... :wink:

Question: I installed the Bat selector, and made the 8 choices, didn't like a couple, re ran the installer, chose diff. ones, but they DONT show up, I have the exact same ones I first chose...HELP, please,. tried a bunch of things.

well, never mind, guess I mixed in another gfxpak file, and it didn't work anymore, got it now... :wink:

Yes, there is an old version of gfxpak that doesn't recognise the -u command IIRC...makes the whole thing fail :(

If anyone cares, I'm currently working on a new version of the Selector. It will include a few new bats, and will be set up slightly differently, allowing you to select each bat plain, and then add tape or pine tar to them as you see fit. Not sure how long this will take, it all depends on how much time I get to devote to it.

Archived