Strange Actions When Pitching

Smuggly

I use to have to rotate or move my joystick in a certain direction to throw a pitch but now when I pick a pitch before I can move the joystick the pitcher is throwing the ball a soon as i push the button to pick the pitch I want to throw.

Is there a cure for this or is this normal?

I use to have to rotate or move my joystick in a certain direction to throw a pitch but now when I pick a pitch before I can move the joystick the pitcher is throwing the ball a soon as i push the button to pick the pitch I want to throw.

Is there a cure for this or is this normal?

No, this is not normal.

It sounds like you may have inadvertently switched your settings from Total Control Pitching to Classic Pitching.

You can easily check this and reset it to the way you want if this is in fact your issue.

Go into OPTIONS --> MY CONTROLLER --> CONTROL SETUP.

Once there, press down on the Left Joystick to Click the button which is underneath it.

You should see a new screen with four choices. The first line should be Pitching – Control Type.

If that is set to Classic, set it back to Total Control.

Exit out of the controller screens and then you will once again need to use the joystick motions in order to pitch.