Couple Questions.

evilsoul

Ok so I bought the game MLB 2k12 cause when I am at my Mom's for a couple months at a time. I can't play MLB the show 12 on my PS3. Ok so questions are...

1) Do Roster Packs etc change current MY player sessions you have going on?

2) I cannot do updates do to the fact my cat left some nasty scratches on my original copy of the game. I am not asking for cracks etc My copy is legit just a backed up copy of it.

3) I find when I am playing My player mode and get on base everyone strikes out when I am on base... it seems. Is there a slider for my teams CPU batting? (Let's face it when I am on the only way I am advancing 95% of the time is if I swipe a base)

And could someone dummy it down a bit for me on how exactly I would go about changing the Roster to ALL real names....

Thanks in Advance all.

I am new to the forums and thought this site was pretty cool just the first time posting.

Welcome to the site. Sorry, I don't play MLB2K so I really can't help you with you're problem, but I'm sure there are enough people here that do play and someone will be able to help. Hopefully.

However, I play The Show 12 and was just curious why you can't play it?

My Mom's TV at her house is like a 29" TV letters are blurry pitch zone is somewhat harder to see so I left my PS3 at my appartment while I recouperate from an Illness... that may take a few months. I do miss my 48" TV lol...

BTW thank you for the welcome. :)