Bodily Functions . . .

furball

Every time my shortstop fields a ball, the announcer says, "Number two. . . "

That's because my shortstop is Jurickson Profar - a player who is in the original 2012 Roster.ROS file, but - as Vlad's REDITOR makes clear, doesn't have a voice clip associated with his 1st or last name.

I want to buy Vlad's editor so I can change his name to something *close* that CAN be pronounced.

Meanwhile, I also want to run a TURK script that will test if the team is the Giants, then set the energy to 99. In "TURK," that line should be:

Players.TeamID 10 = PULSAN Players.Energy 99 := ;

(Actually, I want to test if they are Giants AND Catchers. But I can't even make the simple IF work.)

But I've tried this MANY ways in the REDITOR demo that Vlad made available and it will not work.

See here, where I note that Vlad's answer does not work in the demo program:

http://www.mvpmods.c...pic=54517&st=40

I WANT to get Vlad's program! Many of you say it helps you with your work. But I have 3 problems.

1) He was around for a couple of weeks and we haven't heard back from him since, despite a LOT of questions about his REDITOR on the preview forum.

2) He's charging money.

3) I could forget and forgive all that if I could just make a damned IF statement work in the demo version of REDITOR!

PLEASE!: Have any of you found that IF statements don't work in the demo version, but DO work in the released version of REDITOR with the baseball data?

At least have ANY of you made IF satements work in TURK wih your copies of REDITOR?

I find it amazing that Vlad is charging for his editor when there is not ONE WORD of documentatoin about the TURK WIZARD. But that's ok. If someone could just whow me that IF statements really work, I'd happil pay the price.

Thanks in advance.

(I'm wondering. After you download the demo, and before yu load your baseball franchise, do you have to somehow tell the demo that you are ooking at basseball info and not basketball?)

Edited by furball

Can't really help but if noone else can help you, i'd contact Vlad about it. He still replies to emails as I just messaged him the other day about a program he told me about that he would eventually work on so that you could edit a franchise mode date so if you wanted a true 2013 schedule it would be possible. Sorry again, and that sucks that Profars name isn't in game when it should be!

Every time my shortstop fields a ball, the announcer says, "Number two. . . "

That's because my shortstop is Jurickson Profar - a player who is in the original 2012 Roster.ROS file, but - as Vlad's REDITOR makes clear, doesn't have a voice clip associated with his 1st or last name.

I want to buy Vlad's editor so I can change his name to something *close* that CAN be pronounced.

Meanwhile, I also want to run a TURK script that will test if the team is the Giants, then set the energy to 99. In "TURK," that line should be:

(Actually, I want to test if they are Giants AND Catchers. But I can't even make the simple IF work.)

But I've tried this MANY ways in the REDITOR demo that Vlad made available and it will not work.

See here, where I note that Vlad's answer does not work in the demo program:

http://www.mvpmods.c...pic=54517&st=40

I WANT to get Vlad's program! Many of you say it helps you with your work. But I have 3 problems.

1) He was around for a couple of weeks and we haven't heard back from him since, despite a LOT of questions about his REDITOR on the preview forum.

2) He's charging money.

3) I could forget and forgive all that if I could just make a damned IF statement work in the demo version of REDITOR!

PLEASE!: Have any of you found that IF statements don't work in the demo version, but DO work in the released version of REDITOR with the baseball data?

At least have ANY of you made IF satements work in TURK wih your copies of REDITOR?

I find it amazing that Vlad is charging for his editor when there is not ONE WORD of documentatoin about the TURK WIZARD. But that's ok. If someone could just whow me that IF statements really work, I'd happil pay the price.

Thanks in advance.

(I'm wondering. After you download the demo, and before yu load your baseball franchise, do you have to somehow tell the demo that you are ooking at basseball info and not basketball?)

I know nothing about scripting with Turk but if you want i'll try and see if it works. Just tell me what to input and where and i'll see how it goes. :)

If what your wanting to do with the editor is to reset all Giants players back to 99 energy you can simply make a filter for team id = 10 then call that filter and do a global edit for energy = 99 or is it that you just are wanting to play around with Turk for fun. :)

sask3m, thanks! In the Scripts subdirectory of your REDITOR II directory, open a new file with Notepad (or whatever.) Cut and paste the following into it:

vay yapali Energize;

{Energize all the Giants}

ulsh

i: int; !!Cycle variable

puschla

i valli 0 ran Players_Num taran tu !!Here we cycle through all the players

puschla

veschle

veschle.

Go ahead and save the file as Energize.TURK (you willl probably have to use the Windows rename to get the exxtension to be .TURK.)

Then run Reditor, load a franchise or roster and make sure a Giant or 2 has a different energy than 99 or 255. Then click on the TURK tab at the top of the screen. Your Energize routine should show up. Click on it and either watch the Giants' energy levels all go to 99, or get an error message if the live version is like the demo.

Thanks again!