great games you have had

timay

yep what it says:

heres a game twins vs angels, johan santana did pretty nasty

tim1od.th.jpg

pedro did his thing in this game.

untitled19pa.th.jpg

make sure if you are going to post a picture make sure it is in sample form like i did. click on it to see full screen.

dont have any sreenshots, my best game yet..........

My Dbacks agaist the Rocki9es its tied 1-1 bottom of the 10th.Scott Hairston at 2nd,Koyie Hill at plate,Hill is like 40 power,43 contact btw.

first pitch from Shawn Chacon I hit deep left field and gone. i win :D

thats the best game ive had yet. only played 7 though

Nice game though Timay. Before I got the no-hitter with Prior, I was pitching David Bush against Time Wakefield. I also had a perfect game into the 8, then Damon hit a soft liner to my ss, which is me as a created player. I bobbled the ball, which cause an error of course. Then the wheels came off totallly! The Sox managed three hits after that, and I barely held them off to win 4-3. I gotta say, the later the innings in this game, the more exciting it seems to get. Alot of close games for me so far this year. I am loving it.

http://img55.exs.cx/my.php?loc=img55&image=s2hr6xn.png

Another fun game for me. Pure pitcher's duel. The only major mistakes Harden made against me, was the two homers he gave up to Frank "The Cat" of the Jays! Loved playting this game, Koch came out to pitch a perfect ninth. Glad I won this one, cuz I had a lot of problems being beat on by the A's last year!

Just played an online game. I was down 3-1 in the fourth, I was Boston he was the Yankees, when I hit back to back jack's off of Mariano Rivera to tie the game. Then after he took the lead in the 6th, I won on a walk-off HR by Trot Nixon!! :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

My best game so far came last night (17 innings). Game #3 of the season, All-Star level using Pared's sliders. Mets vs Reds, Benson vs Harrang (Hard to believe Harrang would be involved in a great game huh? lol). Anyways, here it goes.

Benson: 7.0 IP, 3 H, 6 K, 0 BB, 0.00 ERA

Harrang: 8.2 IP, 5 H, 4 K, 2 BB, 0.00 ERA

Those of course are the starting pitcher lines, since everyone seems to be posting what the pitchers did, anyways, this game went 17 innings, yes that's right 17 innings! It was back and forth all game long, my relievers, who I used every Mets reliever except Jae Wong Seo, gave up 3 hits, and struck out 9, while the Reds used 3 different relievers who gave up 6 hits, struck out 4 and gave up 1 run because of Ben Weber. In the top of the 17th, David Wright started off with a double, and my next 2 guys struck out, and then Jason Phillips, who came in for Mientkiewicz in the 12th inning, belted one down the line for nothing but a long single, but getting an RBI. The pitcher, Pedro Feliciano then struck out, because I had no more pinch hitters left. I then brought in Braden Looper who had been warming up off and on since the 8th inning came in, and struck out Sean Casey, Ken Griffey, and then Austin Kearns flew out to end the game, and gave Pedro Feliciano the win, and Looper his 3rd save of the season.

I had a Mets / Braves game at Atlanta where the Braves tied it with 2 outs in the 9th and also in the 14th before hitting a walk off home run in the 15th.

It was the best baseball game I ever experienced as it drew me in to the point where I thought I was there. It was so funny when the crowd started chanting "Over - Rated" over and over when Beltran came up... I was laughing so hard I had to pause the game!

• 2 weeks later...

My copy of '05 just came today. In my 2nd game, I played an exhibition Twins v Blue Jays in Pirate's BOB. I won 1-0. Halladay didn't do too bad. He gave up 1 run on 5 hits, the only run coming from a Morneau HR pretty early on in the game. Santana, however, pitched a 3-hit shutout. He went all 9 innings and struck out 14!!! btw, I'm playing on Pro and the only mods I have right now are Pirate's BOB and Metalboy 15's roster. In the eighth inning, Santana gave up a leadoff triple before striking out the next three batters in a row. That was pretty sick. I went from MVP '04 on a keyboard to '05 with a controller, so I am wicked at pitching and I can paint the corners like a fiend but I still have to get used to batting with a controller.

57k145yx.th.jpg

http://img96.exs.cx/img96/1150/57k145yx.jpg

Haven't figured out how to link the two together yet.

My best game by far was in Game 6 of the ALCS...I'm the Red Sox in my dynasty and I'm playing the Yankees. We're at Yankee Stadium...Mussina vs. Clement. The Yankees are up 3 games to 2 on me. Let's put it this way...it was a nailbiter. I'm down by 1 in the top of the ninth. My leadoff hitter is Manny, who by the way only needs a home-run to bat for the cycle. First pitch off Mariano Rivera is a fast ball which Manny crushes the opposite way for a home-run...Manny get's the cycle. Next batter is David Ortiz who hits a home-run on a second pitch cutter. Back-to-Back homeruns, and Keith Foulke is money in the bottom of the ninth striking out Jeter, A-Rod, and getting Sheffield to ground out to second. Sorry for no pictures, I don't know how to do that.

Just played an online game. I was down 3-1 in the fourth, I was Boston he was the Yankees, when I hit back to back jack's off of Mariano Rivera to tie the game. Then after he took the lead in the 6th, I won on a walk-off HR by Trot Nixon!! :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

what idiot but rivera in before the 6th inning? heh but good job beating yankees.

I played an exhibition game as the Twins vs Oakland and it went 16 innings. Justin Morneau hit 4 HR's including a walk off HR in the bottom of the 16th.

I had to come back from 2-0 and 3-2 and also had to tie it 6-6 in the bottom of the 9th to send it to extra innings. Torii Hunter threw out 2 baserunners at home plate after base hits to center field and Morneau's HR gave the Twins a 7-6 victory after 16 innings.

A great game!

what idiot but rivera in before the 6th inning? heh but good job beating yankees.

In online play, the games that count are only 5 innings long. Believe me, it gets CRAZY when you are looking at the bottom of the 10th in extras!

Archived