Help on 1982 cards

rolie

1982 cards jersey wip. I was wondering if anyone knows how to do jerseys numbers on the front or sides of jersey without replacing an original jersey. i've had no success editing or making it work. any thoughts?

card1982.jpgcar79r20.jpg

rolie, you know..some uniform screenshots on mvpmods.com, some people created uniforms and uploaded screenshots of them and in the screenshot, you can see the uniform with the number on the front.

maybe you should download one of them and see if it's a generic number painted on or if the number actually changes. I myself haven't had the time to do it.

yeah bro, it's going to be cool. going to start wednesday. 1927 Yankees, 1956 Dodgers, and 1965 senators.

I got one 1965 senators home uniform, don't know if anyone released an AWAY.

I got your dodger uniforms which i think will work just fine.

I don't know about the yankee uniforms. I Guess i might just leave the 2 cooperstown versions already in the game.

I'm interested in Cartersyard week 2 uniforms. He's doing a 1984 cardinals which is i think a little similar to the one you want to start making, and he's done the seattle pilots. Maybe you should take a look at the others on his week 2 and see which ones he's not doing because those are a lot of great options.

And if no one released an away Senators uniform, maybe you could whip that up. It's up to you. Not to fond of the senators myself lol so do whatever you want.

rolie, i haven't said this in awhile so let me just throw this in there

FIREEE IN THE HOLE ROLIE!! FIRE IN THE HOLEEE!!

OOOOH YEAH ROLIE!! YOU ON FIRE!!

thaks again i feel fatter. carters doing the 1984 ones, perfect. i don't have to do em for this guy. plus he'll make em way better. i'm relieved i dont have to em. those unis take a while to do right. i wanna make uni that's really challenging. any suggestions? i'm bored now. and I keep getting my behind whipped in MVP mode.

1908 Boston Red Sox

1901 Baltimore Orioles (Yankees)

1906 New York Giants (SF Giants)

those are the uniforms i believe he won't be able to get around to because he's gotten a bit busy. See if you like any of those, pm carter, and tell him which one you're doing.

it be cool to see those. a lot of people voted for 1908 red sox but it didnt beat 1984 cards.

not sure, i havent downloaded any high resolution uniforms.

i got a geforce 5700 ultra graphics card, 1 gig of ram, 240 gig harddrive, p4 3.06 running at p4 3.11

i haven't downloaded a single high res uniform. Everything looks too good as it is.

Archived