Myplayer Questions

mrmariner

I play 3rd base and the defensive shift box comes up alot while the pitcher is in the windup, its very annoying. Is there a mod or way to not have that box come up?

Can you have more than one myplayer? I would like to start a pitching career but dont want to overwrite my current one.

Can you have more than one myplayer? I would like to start a pitching career but dont want to overwrite my current one.

I'm not sure about the first question, but I can answer your second: Yes you can do it, as long as you save the second career with a different name (I usually call them "MyPlayer" plus the name of the team I'm playing with). You're gonna have to create your player again however. Another thing to point out is that the MyPlayer square on the main menu of the game, from which you access that game mode, will only show the latest MyPlayer career you've been playing with. If you wanna load another MyPlayer career, you will have to go to "Load", find the career you wanna play with, and just load it. Simple as that :) Hope this helped and hope someone else can help with your first question!