A Thought Occured To Me....

In this screwed up world of ours.... where war is a constant and homelessness, starvation and broken families are common place, and therefore. largely overlooked and ignored. I noticed something .... well.... cool. Here at MVPMods.

The fellowship, friendship and the overall feel of .... what? Loyalty?

Yes ... Loyalty.

I lurk this site often.... while I don't say much, having nothing intelligent to add to the already genius minds at play here.

I notice that a very large percentage of the members that happen to be online at the same times as myself, have been members here for 4 - 6 years, on average.... not to take away from those who have been here 7 and 8 years.

I've even noticed 9 and 10 year members.

(Of course Trues being the 10 year veteran!) :crazy:

I just wanted to say that it is a testament to a quality site that can maintain a loyal fan base and manage to keep itself running for as long as MVPMods has.

:yahoo::good: Thanks for the last 4 years of baseball fun, guys! :good::yahoo:

I want everyone to know that this guy is a Sneaky Bastard. :D

And as a ten-year veteran here too I have to agree with every word you wrote. There may be disagreements from time to time but everyone here is welcome all the time.

One final thing. You are always welcome to post. Always!