Mod to change user team

Batsboy

I never understood why MVP doesn't have this - allow multiple users in a dynasty. I can understand it if it's owner mode.... the complexity of it might make it hard to implement. But it should be doable in the dynasty mode, right?? Most other EASports titles have it (Madden, NHL, NBA...), why not MVP??

This led me to wonder if it's possible to make a mod that allows us to at least change teams in dynasty mode so more than 1 person can play different teams' games in the same season. I think there was something like that for NBA live (like changing a simple attribute to trick the computer into thinking other teams are owned by "human"). Has anyone looked into this?

I'm wondering where this information is kept. Is it in the .sav file or elsewhere...? I cannot be the only one who wants to play a season with my friends (other than online leagues).

Sorry if this post is poorly written. I just came off a tiring day at work (yup.... gotta work on Saturday).

rglass, MVPedit opens .save files and allows us to make changes and saves it, right? What's different about changing the human team? I'm just asking questions because as I research more into this issue, I become really curious why this cannot be done yet.

Thanks!

yes and how 'bout a playoff mode that you can use custom teams with..say you want to recreat the 1972 playoffs with expanded teams,not just the four that participated in real life..but you want to play selected games in selected series ? you can do this in NBA Live and Madden , why not this game ..I 'm thinking that this would be a no-brainer for MVP 2005..they blew this last year..and they went a step backwards in Madden 2005, by not allowing you to play a season with custom teams..this could be the beginning of the end..why the insecurity ? let us enjoy the whole game ? when I come home from work I like to unwind with a video game some nights..the exhibition mode is nice but when you can track a series..or a season by playing diffrent spots during the season...imagine, Anahiem one night..PNC the next..Busch the next, Oakland -Alemeda the next Dodger Stadium on thurs for the businessman's special and so on all over the league, in May you can see those little stats under Matty Alou's line: Avg 316..HR 1 ..RBI 12 while you see his side profile at the plate,as he is pumping his bat getting ready for the pitch from the Dodgers Claude O'steen, that's baseball..you're Curt Gowdy one night Vin Scully the next, and Lindsey nelson the next..C'mon EA don't tease Me !. Please Me,my money's good! and hard to come by.

Archived