1950 Phillies hme uniform preview

Thome25

no more rusty old times looks..the people that saw them in reality saw them in a vivid red and white....I say this because last year playing in those old stadiums was a let down because it was like playing on a copper penny( EA did that once with it's soccer game(hated it!)...I saw my first pro baseball game in person in 1970 at Tiger Stadium in Detroit and it was colorful then as it was last year(2004) at Angel Stadium,or Dodger Stadium..Do what you want..it's your mod...but the uniform that you made could be very beautiful if you just put the true colors in it.

no more rusty old times looks..the people that saw them in reality saw them in a vivid red and white....I say this because last year playing in those old stadiums was a let down because it was like playing on a copper penny( EA did that once with it's soccer game(hated it!)...I saw my first pro baseball game in person in 1970 at Tiger Stadium in Detroit and it was colorful then as it was last year(2004) at Angel Stadium,or Dodger Stadium..Do what you want..it's your mod...but the uniform that you made could be very beautiful if you just put the true colors in it.

It's a 1950 uniform.The reason i gave that look is because I want it to look good playing in the classic stadiums.If u notice playing in the classic stadiums with standard uniforms it looks kinda wack so I wanted to have the rusty look blend in with the look of the classic stadiums.

I understand..it's looks as if you've done a fine job..just my opinion, I don't like the way the game has those rusty looking stadiums as if the world actually looked that way at any time..I know it looks that way on film and old pictures..but I wished that they would give you the true colors.Keep up the good work.

I understand..it's looks as if you've done a fine job..just my opinion, I don't like the way the game has those rusty looking stadiums as if the world actually looked that way at any time..I know it looks that way on film and old pictures..but I wished that they would give you the true colors.Keep up the good work.
You can turn Cooperstown Effect off, you know.

--Colors are washed out. Yeah, I know it's already been addressed, but it's really dragging your whole presentation down. Instead of basing your rationale on what they might have looked like on TV back in the day, look for some old baseball cards from the late 1950's-early 1960's (or reprints/photos) and tell me if the uniform colors look that washed out on those.

--Script wordmark is incorrect. Take a look at a photo of a Phillies jersey from the 1950-69 era, you'll see that the script wordmark they actually used is much different than what you're using.

--Cap logo looks a bit scrunched

Other than that, you're off to a good start...

Archived