Am I Understanding The Function Of These Two Editors/utilities:

vbprogjoe

I've searched for everything & anything on the "JSGME Generic Mod Enabler" (used the Basic & Advanced Search features) and I have what I would call a question of the 'clarification' variety. Am I understanding, beyond the main pro, of not having to replace ANY of the original files, and creating a MODS folder to consolidate all the mods I DO want to use (which seems like quite a cool idea, by the way), that this program/utility essentially is a "one-stop-shoppe" widget to create or insert ANY mod I want to into the game? Meaning if I want to mod an Overlay, Portrait or Cyberface, Audio, Uniform, etc. into the game I can do it within this program/utility? Is this correct, or am I overstating it's purpose or function??? :help:

Also, when you gentlemen (and ladies) refer to the Reditor (for example in the >Download Page for "MLB 2K14 Logo Updates 1.1") that is required to change or edit Team Names (or Player Names, I suppose, and such like that), are you referring to the >MLB2K12 Roster Editor 1.1 or >Reditor Ii [Mlb 2K12] v. 4.8? I'm slightly confused as to which, if either, the creators are talking about. Normally I'd PM the originator/creator, but there are multiple authors for these utilities that refer to this Reditor.

Any help or assistance would be appreciated greatly...

Thanks Sincerely,

Joe W. <vbprogjoe>

vbprogjoe@new.rr.com

JSGME works exactly as you said. Put any mod in a folder inside de MODS folder, and you can activate and deactive it without overwriting the original game files.

Regarding the editors,

MLB2K12 Roster Editor 1.1 can edit Player Names, but not Team Names.

REDitor II lets you edit Team Names, buy you need to purchase a license to do so. (you can edit players with the free version)

Edited by cecilhayes

JSGME works exactly as you said. Put any mod in a folder inside de MODS folder, and you can activate and deactive it without overwriting the original game files.

Regarding the editors,

MLB2K12 Roster Editor 1.1 can edit Player Names, but not Team Names.

REDitor II lets you edit Team Names, buy you need to purchase a license to do so. (you can edit players with the free version)

Thanks cecil, that is quite helpful and clears up much of what I was confused by. However, one last bit of clarification, though, when in relation to the >"MLB 2K14 Logo Updates 1.1" mod, which Reditor utility are they referring to? Is it the >MLB2K12 Roster Editor 1.1 or the REDitor II? I see for a couple of the download pages within the mod section for MLB 2K12 they explicitly say or link you to the one they refer to, but NOT for the Logo Update for MLB 2K14!

Thanks Sincerely,

Joe W. <vbprogjoe>

vbprogjoe@new.rr.com