Xbox 360 Controler Problem

MtlExpos

The only thing that I can think of is that you need to install a driver for the controller. www.microsoft.com/hardware/en-us/d/xbox-360-controller-for-windowsHope that helps I can't think of anything else hopefully someone can help if that's not it

Yes that may help even if you've downloaded it before because the computer may be only recognizing the analog/joysticks without the program being able to map the buttons.. Which operating system?

Hmm, you may benefit in re-installing that driver for the Xbox controller. It wouldn't hurt. But first maybe disable the controller and enable it in your Device Manager or try another usb port. It may identify the device all over again.

I know it shows up in-game but I feel like I've had this problem before... do you have the newest 2K12 update?

Just out of curiosity are you trying to pitch and hit with buttons or the sticks? You need to have the controller set up correctly in options to get them to work the way you want. For instance if you trying to use buttons and the controller is set to use the sticks you won't get any action.