Player Head Not Changing...sometimes

wahooguy

Hi,

Sorry if this might be a repeat question, but looking through the forums, I found a similar problem, but I did not understand the answer...I am brand new here.

I updated the stadiums - which are amazing. I uploaded some up to date rosters BSUFan v4 and the latest BSUfanFeb which is exactly what I was looking for.

Now the question... I tried to update a player head - Corey Kluber from the download section here. I put the file into the 2k12 program. The player head was #3640. It did not replace any file - it just added to the long list of players heads. When I started the game using BSUFanv4 roster Kluber's face had changed as it was supposed to. But when I tried BSUFanFeb roster it was the old head without any changes.

In this forum, the advice was to change the number using the roster editor. I did not find any roster editor besides the one to edit a player in the game and there was not an area to change numbers.

Can someone please explain how to do this or which editor that people are talking about? Strange that it works with v4 from 2014 and not the latest roster.

Thank you.

Hey there, this is the roster editor: '&do=embed' frameborder='0' data-embedContent>>

If you open the picture I attached to this post you will see what the editor looks like and the number you're gonna have to check (and change, if you need to) to make faces appear in the game.

I haven't tried the new February roster update, but my guess is that in this update Kluber's cyberface number is not the same as it was in BSUFan's V4 roster, so you might wanna check it out. Try this solution and see if it works!

post-98062-0-27097800-1424169526_thumb.j

I like that editor....I did the whole team (Indians) - makes a big difference.

Is this (roster editor) how people update their rosters to keep current or do they use some other program?

I'm not the one who can give you the best answer to this, but I think I can safely say that this is not the editor used by the roster makers anymore. The reason for that is, I believe, that if you keep on modding your roster with this editor (moving players from one team to another), you might end up corrupting your roster file, making it unusable, or it might lead to your roster crashing at some point through your franchise, which would be annoying. However, this editor is still good for changing CF numbers, as I have used it plenty of times on BSU's V4 roster and it never caused a problem. I believe that the program that BSUFan is using right now is REDitor, but it's not free, you have to buy a license to use it.

Roster makers, please correct me if I said something wrong :pardon: