need help with sky

Renegade44

i need help getting the sky to stop rotating. i looked in rglass read me and followed his nstructions but the tanim.cvs file is where im having trouble. i cant repack it back into the .big file. anyone know how to do this?

I'm not good with this stuff generally, bro, but what's going wrong with the re-packing? Is it giving you an error message of some kind or something? Generally when I'm trying to put a file back in, such as uniforms etc. (Mind you that was before I started using fuzz's MVP Studio.) I just use the newest version of EA Graphics Editor and choose import. I'm not sure if it's what you're talking about but it might re-pack it for you when you choose to import it into the specific .big file.

PS...If I'm wrong, somebody post! I'm dying of anticipation over here!

Hi this is miguel's cuz again. I just wanted to let you know we have figured how to compress the tanim.cvs back in the big file. Here is what we did:

CREDIT GOES TO PIRATE FOR HIS BATCH FILE

Get pirates stadium batch file from wither his site or download a stadium from him and put the batch file along with the tanim.csv in the main mvp baseball 2004 folder.

Then edit the batch file.

Example:

@echo off

echo PNC PARK UPDATE

echo By Pirate

echo This will install the stadium update in you game.

echo Do not attempt to install multiple Stadiums at once.

echo Press Ctrl + C to ABORT, or any other key to CONTINUE

pause>nul

gfxpak -p datastadium/yanknite.big tanim.csv

echo Installation Complete!

echo Thanks to all those involved in gathering photos and creating editors.

echo Make a Pay Pal donation at http://members.lycos.co.uk/jaredhartung

echo Press any key to resume life.

pause>nul

Note you need gfxpak in the main folder as well. And you need to write the stadium big file you are modding. Such as sheanite.big or yanknite.big

There you go. It works i know i played the game with the new sky in your shea mod and the sky does not rotate.

Hope this helps. To quote my cuz "take care and be safe"

Archived