Shifts in MLB 2K

dylanwalshdrums

I've been thinking about this a lot lately but I don't have any modding skills. With all of the shifts that MLB teams are using these days, I was wondering if there was any way to make the computer shift against you. The typical hard shift is already built into the game but the computer will never use it.

I've been thinking about this a lot lately but I don't have any modding skills. With all of the shifts that MLB teams are using these days, I was wondering if there was any way to make the computer shift against you. The typical hard shift is already built into the game but the computer will never use it.

​If you use any of the franchise files I have uploaded here it will accomplish just that. I have gone through and bought the inside edge reports for every single team(you can do this yourself as well in franchise mode... but it takes some serious time). This will cause the computer to auto shift against you and in turn your defense to shift for them. 

I do use your franchise files (they're fantastic by the way), but teams will never use the hard shift that everyone uses against leftys in the mlb where there's 3 infielders on the right side of the infield. It is built into the game and I will often use it while I'm pitching but I would love to be able to bat against it too.