Most improbable performances?

CurveBall

What are some of the most improbable performances you've seen from a player in a baseball video game?  Could be any game and it could be either a grossly underachieving player or an unexpectedly overachieveing one.

For instance: I just completed a season (short, 52 games) in MLB2K12 (MLB2K15 mod) with the Padres and Craig Kimbrel couldn't get a batter out to save his life.  He was so bad I could only get him into 12 games and he gave up 13 runs (10 earned) in 11 innings including something like 5 home runs.  His WHIP was a tad over 2.00.  He finished the year 0-4 with an 8.18 ERA, which is lower than his half-season mark that was over 10.00.  He blew 5 saves in 11 opportunities and not even a 3-run lead was safe with him.  I brought him in 2 or 3 times when I was ahead by 3 just to see him squander up the lead by giving up one hit after another and then a home run.  It didn't even matter if I was playing or simulating the game.

So, how about you guys?  Has there ever been a player with superhuman ratings that didn't even look Major League caliber in a game you've played?  Or some dude with minor-league ratings who played like an all-star?

• 1 month later...

Not really a minor league stats guy...but in my franchise(Cubs) Kyle Hendricks took a perfect game into the 7th, before leaving with a back injury.(thankfully only out for 4 days) He couldn't miss the entire game. It was like watching Greg Maddux out there. 

Only to watch the bullpen screw it all up and give up 2 runs.

Also, Jason Hammel can't seem to get out of a single inning without giving up multiple hits and/or runs. So, I traded him to San Diego for Tyson Ross.