Pitcher tendencies not showing anymore

cbrown119

Hi, 

With a new season approaching, I decided to play 2k12 for a few hours yesterday.  One thing that I noticed that when playing the game, my pitcher's tendencies no longer appear.  For example - If I were to constantly throw a fastball, pitch after pitch, the pitching meter will turn RED.  Now it doesn't show anything.  

I have the 2k15 total conversion installed for while now, and never noticed this missing until yesterday.  Also when I did start the game - I received an error -  "The procedure entry point CreateDXGIFactory2 could not be located in the dynamic link library C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\d3d11.dll".  After about 10 popup boxes telling me about this error, the game did eventually start.  And reading about this error on the web, it is a SweetFX problem that is solved by deleting the dxgi.dll file in 2k12 files - which I did.  Now when I start - no errors appear.

I am using the Steam version with Windows 10.  

So is this pitching tendency bug because I deleted that dxgi.dll file or could it be something else?

Thanks

I added a screenshot to show what I mean.. This is after throwing just fastballs - I do see a very pale red outline, but not the solid red as before. Is this part of the total conversion or a bug?

2016-02-19_00001.jpg

Edited by cbrown119
added screenshot

Anybody out there? 

HELLO...Hello...hello...

ECHO.....Echo....echo...

Now batting for Pedro Borbon....Manny Mota.

OK that was fun. 

Do you think it's that Fox overlay that changed the pitcher circles to transparent? Or what file actually changes those circles? Any help would be appreciated.

Thank you