Online play through LAN?

StasSzat

Just wondering if this is possible, because if so, it may be possible to play online through hamachi (since it emulates lan), and if anyone thinks it would be laggy, i doubt because a little over a month ago i managed to find a match on 2k12 on XBOX. I know, insane and it wasn't even laggy or glitchy. If this is possible, does anyone want to play against me? 

Just wondering if this is possible, because if so, it may be possible to play online through hamachi (since it emulates lan), and if anyone thinks it would be laggy, i doubt because a little over a month ago i managed to find a match on 2k12 on XBOX. I know, insane and it wasn't even laggy or glitchy. If this is possible, does anyone want to play against me? 

If you can verify it works and it's legal, I'll play you bro!

If you can verify it works and it's legal, I'll play you bro!

Unfortunately, my copy of 2k12 is pirated, ive been wanting to purchase an actual copy for some time. But they are all super expensive for my tastes and I am not sure if i would be able to reuse the given code if I buy one off of eBay since I heard of multiple people not being able to reuse a code that they have used more than twice (i think). If there is a way to know the code would work with the game and the price is reasonable I would take a chance. Anyways, judging by your response, it is possible to play through LAN??

P.S. what would you consider a good price to be?

• 1 month later...