MLB 2k12 crashing when i plug in hdmi to projector

nordlawj

Would anybody have any idea why the game would crash to desktop when hooked up to a projector? I unplug the HDMI and the game runs fine on my laptop but as soon as I plug in the HDMI cord it crashes out. If it is plugged in prior to starting the game it also won't load. I have some conflict going on but I cannot resolve the issue. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

fist thing is the only game or prgram that crashing when y do this.

fist does you system dectect 2 monitors when you have the pector connected. meaning the latop and the projector. if doesnt there issue, its in the deection. the ssystem swtich and dection isnt properly working.

if just this game, (which should not) be the issue. im sure wwer to go. i havent a a game cuase this.

Thanks for the quick response and pointing me in the right direction. For whatever reason I am having to change the display setting to only display on the projector and MLB2K12 works. For all other games that I have on my laptop I can use duplicate displays.  Again, thanks for your help.

Thanks for responding. It is a 1080p projector and it works when I set the projector as the only display. Strange... I am still trying to figure it out and I have checked into the display driver. The workaround is great and looking at your guy's mods on 80 - 100 inches of projection is amazing.