BP10's Blue Jays Portrait Update Uploaded

bp10

These are the players in the update. I could not find good pics for anyone else. Enjoy.

0006 Terry Adams

0053 Miguel Batista

0076 Dave Berg

0153 Frank Catalanotto

0157 Bruce Chen

0215 Carlos Delgado

0311 Chris Gomez

0351 Roy Halladay

0371 Pat Hentgen

0496 Ted Lilly

0619 Greg Myers

0697 Josh Towers

0834 Justin Speier

0940 Vernon Wells

1168 Chris Woodward

1197 Bob File

1266 Josh Towers

1372 Chad Hermansen

1588 Kevin Cash

1604 Howie Clark

1645 Jayson Durocher

1743 Eric Hinske

1756 Orlando Hudson

1772 Reed Johnson

1787 Jason Kershner

2224 Vinny Chulk

2345 Aquilino Lopez

7300 Paul Chiaffredo

7301 Noah Hall

7302 Kerry Ligtenberg

7303 Josue Matos

7304 David Maurer

7305 Justin Miller

7306 Jason Arnold

7307 Jesse Harper

7308 Guillermo Quiroz

7309 Rios Alexis

7310 Fransisco Rosario

great work BP; on behalf of Jays fans I thank you!

I followed your instructions though, and can't get the pictures to show up in the roster management menu. Is there something I'm doing wrong?

Are you using MVPEdit for your rosters? I have to update my rosters every time I put a portrait update in for it to show up in the game. Just go back into MVPEdit and export your current rosters back into the game and they should show up. I don't know why it does this (any ideas anyone), but that is what I have to do to get them to show up.

I have no clue what's going on now. Here's a step by step of what i did:

I downloaded MVPedit 0.18b, opened it, exported the dat files into mvpedit, then exported it (overwriting the file) and saved it all. I also extracted your portraits to the mvp folder and ran the bat file. It seemed to work properly and deleted the fsh files. But I opened the game and still nothing.... plus no one's picture is showing up in mvpedit (says "no picture found").

I just reinstalled the game and put on kerm's rosters. any ideas to why i still can't get it to work?

I don't know. They are working on mine, and I got them to show up in the game after I exported my rosters. Sucks, but we may have to wait on someone with a little more knowledge than me to help you out. I'll try to help though.

When you use the batch file, does it actually show all of the .fsh files and show that it is writing data, or does it go almost straight to the screen that says update applied?

You might also try downloading them again in case the file was corrupted on download or something. I honestly don't know what to tell you.

Is it working for anyone else?

just as you suspected, it was my fault. in my haste to reinstall the game i forgot to reinstall gfxpck, and only figured it out after taking a looksee in the batch file :oops:

Copied fxpk into the mvp directory, ran the batch and exported it with mvpedit. works like a charm, and your pics look fantastic

thanks for your help, i appreciate it. might want to add in your readme that gfxpck is necessary to run it, for us really ignorant types :roll:

Thanks again. Off to the dynasty :D

yeah, I'll start sending gfxpak out in the .rar file now and put it into the readme. I should have thought of that before. I am just glad that the files actually work.

I should have an update for the Royals, Tigers, and A's in the next couple of days (since those are the teams without any updates so far), but I think that I am going to wait and see who is on GeForce's rosters before I bring out any more. I already have most of it put together, so it shouldn't take long once his rosters are out. I want to try to put as many faces as I can in at one time so I don't have to do updates later. Hopefully the rosters are out pretty soon.

BP10:

Good job with the set, but dude, why aren't you following the photo ID system we're trying to implement???. I'm talking about the one developed by Tony3 and HaloFan. There's a list containing a lot of photo ID numbers and the idea is to use it so we can have a more standarized portrait system.

If you need more info, please PM asap.

Regards,

D24

I am going to.

I just found the file with Tony's lists the other day and I am going to update my portrait files and follow the list on any future updates that I do.

I already have my Cards portraits updated and I will do the Jays and Tigers and upload an update for them.

I plan on waiting for GeForce's rosters though before I do anymore. I am going to try to match my updates with his rosters as close as I can.

I meant that I have the Cards updated on my files here and that I will upload them when I get the rosters.

Thanks for helping out Devil. I was trying to follow the system that HaloFan had suggested, but I think that I like Tony3's system better. I guess we are using a combo of both of them?

Archived