can't install some total conversion mods

roadranger

i downloaded and installed all of the parts of total conversion 15, but i can't get total stadiums and total uniforms to install.  i keep getting 'archive is corrupt',   'archive is either in unknown format or corrupt' or similar error messages when i try to extract from rar.  i've tried with tit, but it shows no file formats or shows no archives when i try to access the .rar folders for total stadiums and total uniforms

first make sure your downloading both parts of the uniform zip and all five i think it is of the stadium zip. you must all the zips for each part you need before you can do anything. second make sure there all in the same folder. do extract to this folder on part one of each group, that should extract the files. you only need to click the first of each group, as it get the rest from there on its own. you dont extract individuals zips there tied together when there split up like that.

that's what i did.  i worked fine on the rest of them, but not for uniforms and stadiums.  i re-downloaded them 3 times just to make sure they downloaded completely.  when i used TIT and accessed the directory these were in, it didn't show them as being in the directory or the formats no matter which formats i selected

Archived