How to make intro videos ?

Rising Son

Sounds like you want some video editing software. Windows Movie Maker and iMovie are the ones you can get for free, depending on your system. Adobe Premier is a paid option through the Adobe suite. Avid Media Composer is another pay one. But if you're just trying to make a simple video, WMM or iMovie should do the trick.

19 hours ago, BallFour said:

Sounds like you want some video editing software. Windows Movie Maker and iMovie are the ones you can get for free, depending on your system. Adobe Premier is a paid option through the Adobe suite. Avid Media Composer is another pay one. But if you're just trying to make a simple video, WMM or iMovie should do the trick.

Thank you for your reply. So you only need to convert the movie? Since I have Windows Movie Maker and iMovie, I will do it.

• 5 weeks later...

In conclusion, It needed original tools because EA's own conversion is necessary.
Anyone have any interests?
I will upload them.

On 7/1/2018 at 3:37 PM, BallFour said:

Thank you for your reply. So you only need to convert the movie? Since I have Windows Movie Maker and iMovie, I will do it.

5 hours ago, Rising Son said:

In conclusion, It needed original tools because EA's own conversion is necessary.
Anyone have any interests?
I will upload them.

Create the movie in one of those two programs, and then I'm not sure how to convert it to a file that EA can read.

Archived