Bench Notables:

RF Reed Johnson

IF Roberto Alomar

SS Russ Adams

Burnitz was picked up as a FA, and has been my best player thus far:

.326, 6 HR, 14 RBI

Ted Lilly is my best pitcher:

3-0, 1.14 ERA, 22 K's

I traded SP Miguel Batista, along with RP Vinnie Chulk to the Cubbies today for SP Greg Maddux.

Maddux then started my thirteenth game of the season, in Arlington vs. The Rangers.

Final Score:

Blue Jays 6 Rangers 0

Player Of The Game: Maddux: 1 hit, 12 K, 0 Walks.

I traded SP Josh Towers to the Astros for SP Tim Redding. Towers was shelled for 6, 8, 5 runs in his only three starts of the season. Instead of demoting to AAA or putting him into the bullpen , I just decided to trade him.

Game 16: Yankees 5 Jays 8

W-Prior: 3-0, 4.32

L-Brown:1-2,5.58

Jays 2B Eagles, 1HR 3 RBI

Traded 2B Orlando Hudson to the A's For OF Bobby Keilty, and 1B Eric Karros.

Signed FA Roberto Alomar to a one year deal.

Game 18: Orioles 5, Jays 6

WP- Maddux, 3-1 - 3.67 era

LP Riley, 0-4 - 5.89 era

Karros 2-4, 1HR, 3 RBI

I dumped Hudson because he is my least favorite Jay. Signed Alomar for a veteran leadership, and brought in Karros for some pop off the bench.

hudson is your least favourite jay?

that's surprising to me -- i'm a huge jays fan here in toronto and love the O-Dog --

if that guy played in NY or BOS, he'd be on the all-star team for the next 5-10 years --

hudson is your least favourite jay?

that's surprising to me -- i'm a huge jays fan here in toronto and love the O-Dog --

if that guy played in NY or BOS, he'd be on the all-star team for the next 5-10 years --

He'll be an all-star with the Jays...he just gets better every year and has not even reached his prime yet. If his fielding skills aren`t deserving enough than just appreciate the 150% he gives on any given play. He made a catch last year that was one of the sickest diving plays I ever saw...I think it was in Oakland cause I remember him running in foul ground for a long time!

Pitched my first ever perfect game with SP Greg Maddux. It was a 3-0 win over the Devil Rays at home. Maddux had 8 k's in the game. Kasmir was the losing pitcher. I am playing on pro, so it probably isn't that impressive, but it was cool to see the team celebrate at the end.

I started a season on owner mode on my xbox on all star..I'm a good player but I can't seem to buy a win..!! I'm like 7-41 record wise but I did sell all my good players and aquired many good young rookies and top prospects for the future..So I hope I can start winning in a couple of seasons!! Its sucks losing but it's kinda fun trying to build a team for the future..

I decided to put Legends into my season...just to spice things up a bit! I signed SP Nolan Ryan, and inserted him into my starting rotation...moving SP Tim Redding to the bullpen. He immediatley went 2-0, with an era of 0.67. He started my game today against the White Sox on all-star, and was shelled for 7 runs in three+ innings of work. I ended up scraaping out a 9-7, with CP Billy Koch getting the win. I am still hovering around .500 for the season, third place in my division. RF Jeremy Burnitz went out for 5 days with strained ribs, sliding into second base.

Just beat the Kansas City Royals 3-2. SP Mark Prior pitched 7 innings of one hit ball, but then gave up to homers to Ken Harvey, and Mike Sweeney. RP Tim Redding got the save in place of Billy Koch, who has been a bit wild as of late.

Archived