How to slide w/ keyboard 2?

Emil

It didn`t help me very much.....you see im playing on a laptop, and i dont have "the numpads"

If I knew how to fix the problem, I would tell you. I have very limited experience (that is to say, NONE) using the keyboard with MVP. I am only posting what others have had success with.

If I find a post where someone has found an alternate method, for those without numpad keys, I'll let you know.

I saw a mod (on this site I'm sure) that allows the PC?Keyboard the ability to slide by making the left ctrl button the equivalent console button for Big Play...although I think you still need the numpad...to use in conjunction with the L+CTRL button. Sorry I don't remember the name of the mod.

The only thing I could suggest is buying a numpad peripheral that plugs into your laptop (though at that point maybe a control is the better option). Is there a way to set up you lap top so you can use the letters on your keypad which coorospond to the numpad be set to be the numpad by default??? Sorry if thats kinda unclear....Usually the keys around the IKJLM area of your keyboard have alternate assignments as a keypad...So I'm not talking about the 1-0 keys at the top of the keyborad.

I'll stop now before I ramble any further.

Good luck,

Daniel

Archived