Roster Update

LetsGoOakland

Hey guys, alright, so I started from scratch after my last roster was taken off the downloads - despite the fact that it was an error in the manager.dat file due to MVPedit. Anyhow, my current rosters reflect all transactions, top 100 prospects, all scabs renamed, all portraits re-routed in relation to the scab portrait installation, and the portrait updates posted by Hory. Each scab has all of their stats integrated accurately.

Also, with the help of someone posting the ratings/info of players missing, I have included Norihiro Nakamura (3B, Dodgers), John Franco (RP, Astros), Mark Ellis (2B, Athletics) and Matt Miller (RP, Indians). I will be adding Scott Sauerbeck soon. Note: for these players, their tendences are all at 50 for the chase/take/miss. That might require some slight modding.

I was wondering if anyone could get the FSH files for Franco, Ellis, Miller and Sauerbeck either from 2004 or a new file.

Please let me know if there are any errors - in roster or stats. I hope you all enjoy it.

The stats did not take much time. The pain was just splitting up between vs. LHP, vs. RHP and vs. LHB, vs. RHB. Everything else was pretty easy. Figuring out singles is not too hard at all. I guess clicking around on ESPN.com gets old after a while.

Again, if anyone sees any errors, either in roster or stats let me know and I can get it fixed ASAP.

Hey, rosters are good except when I look through the teams I notice some teams list "null" for where the pitcher would hit, and game would crash if I tried to view of a boxscore. Its just some teams like Durham Bulls, Portland Beavers.. few others

Archived