HOW if EA does not say what they did?

look these files have changed in addition to the EXE file

resign.csv

progress.big

rookie.big

schedule.big

and they have nothing to do with ROSTERS

explain that?

Hey Sparky....who would release a "patch" and not advertise it everywhere (i.e. every Gaming newsite on the web) about the patch and what it fixed. It is what it is.....a roster update and new exe to try to diminish the crack. Dude, it's not a big deal.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's not really a big deal, but they didn't say when they fixed the "lefty" problem either. Here is what I have noticed:

1. Faster load times (this is obvious, at least on my system).

2. Simmed a few years and noticed that a few more of the top 100 prospects were major league stars (Petit & Milledge on the Mets both were starting and contributing. I didn't see this before, although it could just be a coincidence).

3. I finally made money in Owner Mode (again, probably coincidence.)

I am not saying that they really did anything other than a roster fix, but I wouldn't be surprised if they did. Has anyone noticed the Fenway bug since the patch? I've played four games there, and haven't seen it, but that doesn't really mean much either. I'll keep looking.

Hey Sparky....who would release a "patch" and not advertise it everywhere (i.e. every Gaming newsite on the web) about the patch and what it fixed. It is what it is.....a roster update and new exe to try to diminish the crack. Dude, it's not a big deal.

Can you be any more oblivious? Do you not remember how EA never advertised they fixed the lefty bug?

If they advertise any HUGE problems, then the consoles have the problems and EA would get flack for it. Not going to happen.

But hey, continue playing the game without the update. Does anyone here care? :roll:

Archived