Blue Purple Red Orange Gold Green Teal Chocolate Charcoal
Blue Purple Red Orange Gold Green Teal Chocolate Charcoal
MVP24/7

Help to install list in the MVP

Download the MVP 15 and I want to install the roster of the 2019 season but when I do I still get the roster of the 2015 season ...

I would like you to help me solve that problem please.

On 10/31/2019 at 4:44 PM, Gordo said:

Search the forums.  There's a thread on it.

Thank you friend, I followed all the steps but still I could not update the roster, delete the files and place yours without overwriting and I still have the MVP 15 roster. :( 

1 hour ago, MVP24/7 said:

Thank you friend, I followed all the steps but still I could not update the roster, delete the files and place yours without overwriting and I still have the MVP 15 roster. :( 

Not possible.  Unless you have already started a franchise / season, which will contain the rosters you started with.  When you bring the rosters in this way, you are making them the default rosters.  After you have loaded them, go into the manager's area.  You should see them properly there.