1950's yankee stadium

fuzzone

I'm going to say that paul did a great job on it. I especially like the 3 plaques in centerfield. Very good job. I'm no familiar with what yankees stadium looked like in the 50's, i only know what it looks like in that movie 61*

i think the right field wall might be smaller. Once again,great job.

I don't know how i feel about removing my yankees day, so i replaced a triple A.

For everyone interested, I can remove the TRIPLE A and DOUBLE A stadiums, and you can put ebbets field, or 50's yankee stadium, and it'll say it in the menu where you pick the stadium and it'll have the portrait of the stadium instead of the AAA,AA stadiums. if anyones interested in that,i can whip it up. I'm not not really all that found with AAA or AA stadiums, if i had to choose between 6 old school stadiums or those TRIPLE AAA or AA,i'd go with the old school.

It's a great attempt at really making Yankee Stadium retro, but there are still a great deal amount of changes that would need to be made to make it completely accurate. If that's even possible, I'm not sure... but it was a good start.

Archived