MVP 2005 Laptops Windows XP

pfalvey

My current Laptop is windows 10....so I'm looking for a windows xp laptop capable of playing MVP BB 2005. My question is will I need to find an XP laptop with a dedicated graphics card to run MVP, or will an integrated graphics card do....other system requirements being met? Trying to get the game to run in win10 has been futile to say the least. 

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

50 minutes ago, pfalvey said:

My current Laptop is windows 10....so I'm looking for a windows xp laptop capable of playing MVP BB 2005. My question is will I need to find an XP laptop with a dedicated graphics card to run MVP, or will an integrated graphics card do....other system requirements being met? Trying to get the game to run in win10 has been futile to say the least. 

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Try something like this - https://www.amazon.com/Dell-Laptop-Latitude-4810MQ-Windows/dp/B00X8GUTTU

Any laptop past 2006 that can boot into Windows 7 (the last known OS that the game can support) is fine.

1 hour ago, Kccitystar said:

Try something like this - https://www.amazon.com/Dell-Laptop-Latitude-4810MQ-Windows/dp/B00X8GUTTU

Any laptop past 2006 that can boot into Windows 7 (the last known OS that the game can support) is fine.

Thanks for the reply. The Laptop you linked to has only 3rd party sellers who have all upgraded the model to windows 10 unfortunatly. Also, I thought windows 7 had problems running the game as well? 

25 minutes ago, pfalvey said:

Thanks for the reply. The Laptop you linked to has only 3rd party sellers who have all upgraded the model to windows 10 unfortunatly. Also, I thought windows 7 had problems running the game as well? 

7 has a Windows Update that can be uninstalled to regain functionality with SecuROM games. Windows 10 has that functionality removed altogether.

Archived