Renegades NYSEG Stadium

Renegade44

is NYSEG already in the game or no? not sure myself.

im really impressed with your work. Just wanted you to know, if you want, i can whip up a little something so you can release with your stadiums. If someone wants to replace a stadium in the game and put ur stadium in, all they have to do is click on the tiny program, choose which stadium they want to replace..and tahh dahhH..it'll even show up in the game with the stadium name during in-game, and during the menu selection.(Ex. Ebbet's Field.)

let me know if your interested..p.m.

hey man thanks for the compliments, NYSEG isnt in the game, im using the aa stadium 2 to mke my nyseg stadium. its the home feild for the binghampton mets. it would be cool if you could make it so I can keep aa stadium 2 generic, and place my modded aa stadium 2 (nyseg) into another stadiums slot and change the default stadium for the bmets to the spot where i put nyseg over. that way when I play other games, away games and the team im playing has aa stadium 2 as a default it wont be nyseg stadium. i dont know if that made a ny sense, let me know, ill try to reword it if u didnt understand.

Archived