Stadium screen and fans

kdrm7

Hi, 

I’ve two question, I hope somebody can help.

A- Does anyone know how two create a new Stadium big screen? I want to insert an screen in a stadium that doesn’t have any.

B- I’m able in 3D to modify the stadiums architecture, but I can’t edit the fans position o delete the fans from the stands. Does anyone know how or where can I control the fans ( delete, add or change the position)?

Thanks,

52 minutes ago, kdrm7 said:

Hi, 

I’ve two question, I hope somebody can help.

A- Does anyone know how two create a new Stadium big screen? I want to insert an screen in a stadium that doesn’t have any.

B- I’m able in 3D to modify the stadiums architecture, but I can’t edit the fans position o delete the fans from the stands. Does anyone know how or where can I control the fans ( delete, add or change the position)?

Thanks,

I assume you are using Blender? Unfortunately neither can be done right now, as vertices can only be moved, not deleted or added to. As for moving crowds/fans, that simply isn't possible at this time.

Thank you so much to replying to me. I'm using  3D max. I have done two Cuban League stadiums, transforming the stadium architecture,but like you said, it was keeping the same polygons amount and object faces of the original 3d model. My only issue has been the crowd, I don't find the way how to edit that.

• 4 months later...
On 9/9/2020 at 1:00 AM, kdrm7 said:

Thank you so much to replying to me. I'm using  3D max. I have done two Cuban League stadiums, transforming the stadium architecture,but like you said, it was keeping the same polygons amount and object faces of the original 3d model. My only issue has been the crowd, I don't find the way how to edit that.

HI kdrm7, Did you make the stadiums of the Cuban League in blender?

How they are exported to the video game I need help, I made several stadiums and I don't know how to export them to the video game Thanks a lot bro

On 9/8/2020 at 5:18 PM, bctrackboi11 said:

I assume you are using Blender? Unfortunately neither can be done right now, as vertices can only be moved, not deleted or added to. As for moving crowds/fans, that simply isn't possible at this time.

Hi bctrackboi11, I need help to export stadiums Blender to the video game, you know how to do it, thanks friend

2 hours ago, GUERRERO said:

HI kdrm7, Did you make the stadiums of the Cuban League in blender?

How they are exported to the video game I need help, I made several stadiums and I don't know how to export them to the video game Thanks a lot bro

Hi bctrackboi11, I need help to export stadiums Blender to the video game, you know how to do it, thanks friend

PM me your files and I will take a look. 

Archived