24 members have voted

1. 1.

• 1914 Boston Braves
    • 1919 Cincinnati Reds
    • 1960 Cincinnati Reds
    • 1957 Milwaukee Braves
    • 1940 Pittsburgh Pirates
    • 1990 Cincinnati Reds

FIYAH!! ROLIE!! how many times am i going to have to state the obvious..

you're

on

firE!! :banghead:

DAMN IT ROLIE!! CANT U SEE IT!! If you're wondering why it's so hot in your room, it's not because you don't have enough fans in the pc case. It's u mah friend. ITS U!!

ON FIREEEE STARTIN AT THE SLEEVE!!

FIYAH!!!!

real quick: lol, tell me what carter said about the week 2 uniforms. if he's plannin ondoing all of those, because you do have a great selection, but the uniforms carter got picked out are too legit to quit it makes think its hammah time all over again. IF not, BOSTON BRAVE UNIFORMS ALL THE WAY.

the following advertisements are made free by the following:

fuzZONE

fuzZMVP STUDIO 2.0 - later on this week, includes brand spankin new team features.

fuzZY's Statidum Installer 1.0 - later on this week. Put stadiums anywhere and change the names.

i checked the game it only has the 1970 reds unis, i'm confused on the pirates selection. blacker??? you want me to reedit ironforge's uni? that's not a good idea.

Fuzz can't wait for your program, a stadium installer would be sweet. i've transfered my fiyah to you. youre hottttttttt!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

this poll will run till this friday. im cooling off a lil, gonna check out The Cubs picthers as they head into LA this week. they are are playing a thursday day game at the ravine. i gotta check that out. that'll be sweet.

Hell, I forgot what I voted for now, but I am digging the 1960 Reds unis (Love those hats) or the 1940 Pirate Jerseys... Overall good picks. I could live without any of the polyester wonder jerseys like the 1990 Reds unis, but to each their own.

that pic helps me a lot . i ddn't knoe their was so much detail in it. looks cooler. btw do know anything bout editing orl or ord files? i've tried to import them into oedit but the converter won't work

I have no problem with somebody editing my stuff. That uni of the Pirates is what they wore for the 1999 "Turn Ahead the Clock" promotion. I made the shoulders completely black so I don't think you can get them any deeper. I went with the black collar instead of the yellow because I though it looked better. Go ahead and edit it, anything to make a better game.

ahead.jpg

hmmm..i dont think anyone should touch iron forge's uniform. they classic as it is.

it's the only thing i have that still keeps me bounded to iron forge. dont take that away from us. please..

dont take the only thing we have together...away from me... :cry: :cry: :cry:

No, I dont want anyoine to fool with it. I just assumed someone did there own uniform and didnt release it and the collar seemed a little lighter than the black on the shirt, but I was wrong.

I downloaded it and its in my game as I am typing this. I apologize.

What other uniforms have you done Ironforge?

no more votes. A tie!!!!!! there's no ties in baseball! o well I'm just going to have to do both of them.

1914 Boston Braves

1990 Cincinatti Reds

WIp does anyone know the colors of the jersey backs. I'm not sure if the Reds Unis even have numbers. Latez gotta get chop[ping. i'll try to get the unis up sometime this weekend, sunday the latest and the dodger's face updates. latez peace

FIYAH!! ROLIE!! how many times am i going to have to state the obvious..

you're

on

firE!! :banghead:

DAMN IT ROLIE!! CANT U SEE IT!! If you're wondering why it's so hot in your room, it's not because you don't have enough fans in the pc case. It's u mah friend. ITS U!!

ON FIREEEE STARTIN AT THE SLEEVE!!

FIYAH!!!!

real quick: lol, tell me what carter said about the week 2 uniforms. if he's plannin ondoing all of those, because you do have a great selection, but the uniforms carter got picked out are too legit to quit it makes think its hammah time all over again. IF not, BOSTON BRAVE UNIFORMS ALL THE WAY.

the following advertisements are made free by the following:

fuzZONE

fuzZMVP STUDIO 2.0 - later on this week, includes brand spankin new team features.

fuzZY's Statidum Installer 1.0 - later on this week. Put stadiums anywhere and change the names.

That stadium thing you mentioned... .need any help for someone to test it?!?!?!

Archived