fly=25 grounder=50 liner=25 hr=0

Scott Sauerbeck

hitting VS L

lf=40 cf=20 rf=40

fly=20 grounder=60 liner=20 hr=0

hitting VS R

lf=35 cf=25 rf=40

fly=25 grounder=50 liner=25 hr=0

Updated, they will be out real soon. Also, in the next version, expect TEX SP John Thompson to be either demoted to the minors or released to the FA pool. He was designated to camp today but has a few days to decide if he wants to go back to the minors or retire and join the team as an instructor.

SpanishFly,

You got the wrong Thompson, hehehe... they cut Justin Thompson, not John Thompson.

===============================================================

ESPN MLB Insider:

Mar. 7 - Justin Thompson's comeback finally might have come to an end after being cut from Rangers camp Sunday, the Fort Worth Star-Telegram reports. Manager Buck Showalter told the left-hander he had no chance to make the pitching staff out of spring training.

Thompson, who has had four shoulder surgeries and has not made it back to the big leagues, is weighing three possible options: go to the minor league camp and continue to pitch; try to hook on with another team; or accept a job in the Rangers oganization as a pitching instructor.

"I told him to take a day or two to think about it," Showalter told the newspaper. "The stuff just isn't there right now; he's not going to make our team."

If you click DOWNLOADS --> MVP 2005 ROSTERS you can download them that way. I don't know why I uploads are targeted by the site as a security error. I'm up to 6 downloads now. Wahoo!

Please post errors, comments and suggestions here. I love to hear your input so I know what to fix for the next release.

SpanishFly,

Your Barry Bonds has the wrong phaze... he's asian ;) (wow! what the 'roids can do, hehehe).

Please, if possible, post here the information required to change his face to a more adequate, generic one (I don't remember which one is it and my MVPEdit isn't showing any faces or portraits).

Hi Spanish Fly. For some reason your rosters are not working with MVP Edit. It gives me an error when exporting by saying the free agent roster has too many players. Does this have something to do with the career stats? Thanks!

What version of MVPedit do you have? I have MVPedit 2005.4 - perhaps that's the problem? If not, how many players does it have in the free agents pool? My file on my computer says 52/255. I haven't heard about this problem with anybody else so it must be something not right on your end.

What version of MVPedit do you have? I have MVPedit 2005.4 - perhaps that's the problem? If not, how many players does it have in the free agents pool? My file on my computer says 52/255. I haven't heard about this problem with anybody else so it must be something not right on your end.

Hey whats up. I have the newest version .4. I dont know the problem. It seems like it has to do with the career stats because rosters without career stats work fine. I asked rglass but he didnt respond to my question. Any ideas on how to fix? Thanks!

I have no idea what to tell you. I don't have that problem. All the career stats show up for me. You might have upgraded your version improperly. If you want, I can send you my DATs (save you the trouble since it sounds like your problem is with the exportation). Let me know.

I have no idea what to tell you. I don't have that problem. All the career stats show up for me. You might have upgraded your version improperly. If you want, I can send you my DATs (save you the trouble since it sounds like your problem is with the exportation). Let me know.

I appreciate that but I need to be able to use MVP Edit for small tweaks for the Cubs roster. Do you by chance have the patch for version 3 of MVP EDIT. Until then everything was great. Thanks!

I do not, sorry. Let me know how it goes. I hope it works out with you. Sounds like I had a strong fan in you.

Thanks for making the rosters, I just cant get rid of this error. Version 3 and 4 gives me this error. Maybe youre next update will work. Take care!

Archived