Bonds is NOT A LOSER!!!

pangderx

I had the same thing happen in all my dynastys in 2004. Everyones favorite steriod junky retires just before hitting 714 HR. In my first dynasty, Bonds retires after the 2005 season with 711 home runs. I just found it odd that in almost every dynasty I played in 2004 almost the same thing happened. That's ok, I don't like him and Alex Rodriguez had over 800HR anyways! :lol:

I had the same thing happen in all my dynastys in 2004. Everyones favorite steriod junky retires just before hitting 714 HR. In my first dynasty, Bonds retires after the 2005 season with 711 home runs. I just found it odd that in almost every dynasty I played in 2004 almost the same thing happened. That's ok, I don't like him and Alex Rodriguez had over 800HR anyways! :lol:

Wait...you're judging him based on the actions "his player" had taken in a video game? :roll:

I have to say I dont like Bonds either and it is selfish that people like him try to do everything illegally. Steroids?? come on. A guy that never hit 50 in his life all of a sudden hits 70?? Are you kidding me?? I think there should be an * in the record book if he does get the record and pass the Hammer. Its complete and utter BS. People who use steroids should be banned for life, not a 10 day suspension for getting caught the first time. Baseball will always cover up for its stars no matter what. Bud Selig is a joke. Olympic stars get banned for life, Im not sure about the NFL policy, but in basketball, why would you need to use them?? To jack up bricks??? :lol:

I never meant that the actual Bonds is a loser. Steriods or not, he is the best player in the game. I meant that the JOn Dowd/Barry Bonds player in my dynastys has always retired right before getting to 714HR. I just thought it was odd.

I never meant that the actual Bonds is a loser. Steriods or not, he is the best player in the game. I meant that the JOn Dowd/Barry Bonds player in my dynastys has always retired right before getting to 714HR. I just thought it was odd.

I don't like Bonds because he's an *** as a person. The steroids thing? Bleh. NOBODY is getting all the truth here. I thing it sucks and people should be banned, but I'm trying to stay level headed about it for now.. :?

I have to say I dont like Bonds either and it is selfish that people like him try to do everything illegally. Steroids?? come on. A guy that never hit 50 in his life all of a sudden hits 70?? Are you kidding me?? I think there should be an * in the record book if he does get the record and pass the Hammer. Its complete and utter BS. People who use steroids should be banned for life, not a 10 day suspension for getting caught the first time. Baseball will always cover up for its stars no matter what. Bud Selig is a joke. Olympic stars get banned for life, Im not sure about the NFL policy, but in basketball, why would you need to use them?? To jack up bricks??? :lol:

They can make you faster.

They can make you faster.

there are people in ALL sports who use them! the main reason is the fact at how much more quickly it can help you heal from injury. i would imagine that if they tested for them in the NBA the results would be surprising. the nfl claims to have a strict policy.... there's always a way around every security measure in life.

as far as baseball always covering up for it's players, that's a one sided statement. what about the murderers, dope smokers, cocaine and crack dealers in the NFL and NBA? that stuff seems to get "forgotten" after all the dust settles as well. sure they play it up that they are "keeping their leagues clean" but that's a laugh. the NBA is the biggest joke of them all, it's all about image which is also the "thug" thing now. also the NBA is the only professional sport that i know of that can add one 17-18 year old to a bad teams roster and suddenly be a "major contender".

Archived