Devil24's portraits... more to come shortly

The H

I almost forgot...

After I finish with the NL (next 2-3 days tops), I will release a "general update" file that will contain those pics missing from my first group of sets and pictures with players wearing the correct unis of 2004.

I almost forgot...

After I finish with the NL (next 2-3 days tops), I will release a "general update" file that will contain those pics missing from my first group of sets and pictures with players wearing the correct unis of 2004.

I KNEW IT! You ARE doing the NL first ... nice to know.

Speaking of... last night I got to play my first game in a long long time (like almost 3 weeks)

playing the Phillies AA team, I look at the portraits of some of the minor leaguers, thinking to myself: "Damn! these are some nice portraits! I

wonder which addon pack that's from?"

Sure enough... The modder's name begins with a "D" and ends with a "4"

lol...

good work Mr.! I'm biased to the Expos but the expos portraits and phillies are among your masterpieces.

On that subject, did you do the Giants? I would need this pack badly, because the giants I have are horrendous... If you did and I missed it, just let me know.

Cheers

Nope, but they are on my list.

I'm going to finish the NL Central between today and tomorrow. Then, I'll start with the remaining NL West teams (and well, now that I know that you need the SF Giants so badly, I will make them first... hehehe... I don't want to get into trouble with the Modder's Union ;)).

Thanks a lot for such kind words... they are really appreciated.

Archived