How do I get this Combo on Kamasutra's New Cam Mod?

Chicago11

For some reason I can not get this combination... Far camera Mod (3) and no music between innings & no swing replay Mod....I get one Mod change or the other... but never both. What am I doing wrong? :banghead: :banghead: Thanks for your help

For some reason I can not get this combination... Far camera Mod (3) and no music between innings & no swing replay Mod....I get one Mod change or the other... but never both. What am I doing wrong? :banghead: :banghead: Thanks for your help

Hi Chicago,

If I understand you correctly, the no-music between innings is only available for RodData4 (it's option no. 4)

so you'd press 4, 4.

It is not available on trues' cams or any other cams.

Depending on the response to no-music, i may add it later to another level/cam as an option. You have to understand that there are hundreds of combinations available, and it was impossible to include ALL of them. I had to narrow down the choices greatly based on what would be the best combinations.

I personaly use No Broadcast music & no walk-up music (my own mod).

We'll see how the response is.

I'm having a similar problem.......

Good news.....A great program for a person with limited 'puter skills like myself!

Bad news....Can't get datafile tweaks to work in consort with camera packs.

EXAMPLE...I want to use datafile tweak 2 along with camera 2.....According to the program, I did everything correctly (indicating tweak 2 and then camera 2) and the self-start program takes over.

However, once in the game, I get the basic default camera for pitching(reverse/pitching centered batting ) and standard view (non-fisheye) when hitting.

I then tried using tweak 3 (instead of 2)....same result.

I then tried "no tweaks" (camera only) using camera pack 2 and "whammo"...got the off-center pitching view as well as fisheye hitting view.......However, the PIP was back when missing a pitch.

Somehow, I must have a program conflict but I sure don't know what it might be....

As I say....Kamasutra, you created a terrific program....if only I can get mine to work properly. :cry:

Kam, I guess Beggar's can't be Choosers....I just think this Mod is great even if it is not perfect for me. I agree you worked hard and long on this project and there is no need to make 100 combinations. I will be satisfied with camera (3) alone and will adjust to the music. Again Thank You for your time and keepup your great work.

Archived