IF YOU HAVE STUTTERING READ !!!

gepetto

done. don't know if it will help but, i hope it does. apparantly the guy is talking w/ someone inside EA and they are "aware of the issue" and trying to pinpoint it. so i guess, it may be worth the 3 minutes of your time in hopes that it will get things fixed sooner.

I highly doubt EA cares if 85 PC users have stuttering issues and post it in a forum.

well according to the source of this poll, who is a fairly reliable guy, he was asked to make a spreadsheet by EA, so they can figure out the issue. this coincides with the fact that another member HERE recieved an email from EA stating they were now "aware of the issue in some pc's" and "working towards a fix". like i said, it takes 3 minutes of your time to HOPEFULLY work towards a fix for an issue that personally i have spent too many HOURS trying to resolve. in other words, it's worth the 3 minutes if in some small way it MAY help vs. a years worth of stuttering or just tossing the game aside.

i posted there simply cause i'm fed up with EA.

LOL! i think we all are! but, what the hell, it's a short term sacrifice vs. a hopeful gain. i'm not holding my breath. but like i posted in that thread isn't this the same problem as last year? shouldn't it be a no brainer to fix w/ a few adjustments?

anyways guys, i guess if you're having the problems many of us do, just post. we all spend a lot of time here complaining about it, so why not post there?

EA is a huge company that doesnt care about individual PC users thats not where their profit lies and in case you have not been around for the past 15 years it's all about the profit with them.

not to start a hot debate here but, couldn't you say that about pretty much any large company? isn't any business in business for the profit? i don't think anyone here is so idealistic or has romantic notions enough to refute that. and yes, i've been playing ea sports games since the genesis days (i'm in my mid 30's BTW for whatever that matters). yes, i get tired of the EA thing but to be honest we all do, and WE ALL buy the newest installment of sports titles when they hit the shelves. in this case it is the only baseball game available for the pc so we have no choice, there's no point in crying about the old days of high heat or whatever, this is all we have. so seeing as how they fixed it last year, i'm assuming it will eventually get fixed this year. however, if you say nothing and just eat it, it will never be resolved.

I gave my specs and experiences with both 2004 and 2005. It takes a few minutes but try to be as detailled as possible so that we can maybe help EA figure out what they did wrong again! This game is great but the stuttering is just a game killer.

yes it was fixed, if memory serves me correctly it was in patch #3. it resolved many of the issues that many of us here had. how it "broke again" i have no clue. i understand you may be being sarcastic here, and if so, it's not lost on me but, if you aren't- yes it was fixed for the most part. of course as with anything there are the exceptions to the rule.

haha I apologize if I came off sarcastic I wasn't trying to be

LOL! no problems bro, i think we're all a "tad edgy" over this. just post your specific problem there and hold your breath LOL!

I have discovered that kc rosters, is the root of my stuttering. I took them off and boom, smooth as it can be. Stinks becuase kc's rosters are gorgeous, but I want to play smooth too. Guess I'll tolerate the wrng shade blue on the Cards away hats.

I have discovered that kc rosters, is the root of my stuttering. I took them off and boom, smooth as it can be. Stinks becuase kc's rosters are gorgeous, but I want to play smooth too. Guess I'll tolerate the wrng shade blue on the Cards away hats.

I don't do rosters.

I'm assuming you are talking about KC's uniforms...I can't use them on my slower machine because it bogs things down too much...

Which is an entirely different problem than the 'choppiness' that everyone is complaining about.

mine only seems to stutter when i am batting but especially pitching so i often miss the perfect meter

Same here. I just picked up 2005 today even after reading about the stuttering problems. I have a mid-level video card, so thought I may be safe, but it appears not.

I'm willing to add my specs in the hopes that it rids the game of this issue. It's very frustrating to have to deal with the stuttering on the very part of the game that requires precision. I'm all for more difficult pitching and more walks... but this is ridiculous! :lol:

Archived