dark balls?

RAM

LOL! almost, i'm taking a break from messing around w/ files for a little bit. thought i'd actually PLAY the game- IMAGINE! that's when i noticed how grey the ball is, i was like WTH? makes it tough to gauge the pitches. guess it could be batting view 4, or maybe it's the lighting in create a stadium. i actually kinda like the owner mode, i don't know how far you can take it, but it's kinda cool. except for those dark balls! i've tried ea's and spitoons and they are still just too dark, damn balls!

LOL guys! i was trying to be serious (sort of). how do you post "my balls are too dark" without it sounding funny? it's camera 4 makes the ball grey in some stadiums. i installed matt's cams and now my balls are shining! :lol: CLEAN white balls again!

yesterday i played a night game (in owner mode), but i switched stadiums and played during the day...i noticed the ball was really dark also....but normally when i play a night game at night, or a day game during the day, they are fine

yeah it comes and goes IMO. it seems also that at times the game itself is just dark overall. but those camera mods i mentioned above are really excellent work IMO. you guys should check em out use cam 5 for batting.

Archived